Metairie, Louisiana, Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The serious, often deadly, injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident demand an experienced Metairie, Louisiana, motorcycle accident attorney. Our staff has years of practice and an impressive record of success seeking compensation for the substantial damages suffered by personal injury victims. We will aggressively protect your rights and interests to full compensation for your injuries in the face of prejudice often experienced by motorcyclists.
Contact Bruce C. Betzer today, toll free, for a free consultation: 866-603-3792.
Quality Representation From Jefferson Parish Brain Injury Attorney Bruce C. Betzer
As soon as we hear from you, the law office of Bruce C. Betzer will begin to work on your behalf, to avoid losing important information relevant to your case. Attorney Bruce Betzer and his team will:
- Contact your insurance company to make sure they know we are your legal representative
- Identify all potentially negligent parties, which could include negligent drivers, state entities responsible for maintenance and design of roadways and road signs, and manufacturers of defective equipment
- Fully investigate all of the circumstances relevant to your accident through police reports, photographs, witnesses, accident reconstruction specialists and safety experts
- Obtain all relevant medical records and information about the full nature of your injuries and necessary ongoing health care and medical treatments
- Seek estimates of property damage
In addition, we have an in-depth knowledge of the potential sources of recovery available to victims of personal injury accidents, as well as the specific Louisiana and federal laws relevant to motorcycle accidents.
Contact Our Fatal Bike Crash Law Firm for a Free Consultation, Serving Kenner and the Surrounding Communities
If your case is accepted at The Law office of Bruce C. Betzer, LLC, an experienced Jefferson Parish brain injury lawyer will fully investigate your motorcycle accident claim with the support of qualified staff and a team of several experts in relevant fields. If your case is determined to have merit, we will aggressively pursue compensation on your behalf.
Contact Bruce C. Betzer at this toll-free phone number: 866-603-3792.